The Memorial Church (Unitarian) Cambridge is a grounded and welcoming community offering opportunities for spiritual and ethical growth, and support to those in need. We believe that all people are created equal. We are proud to be the first Church
The Memorial Church (Unitarian) Cambridge affirms its commitment to
Exclusion and discrimination can occur on many grounds including those
• Nurture an inclusive community where all are treated with dignity and respect and have equality of opportunity to contribute their gifts to the same-sex life;
• Ensure that diversity in all its guises is no barrier to participation in employment, training, promotion, leadership
• Take positive action to counter attitudes and practices contrary to this statement of intent;
• Acknowledge that our current Church and Church Hall buildings are not fully accessible to those with physical disabilities, or families with young children – and resolve to remedy that situation;
• Review annually our Equalities Policy to ensure that it complies fully with any changes in law and remains fully supportive with the needs and aspirations of our community.